Microwave Oven Blast.

Posted on November 18, 2007. Filed under: News | Tags: , , |

Do you unplug the electric cord of your microwave oven from the power outlet when you don’t use them?

Last time ,I did not and lightning hit near my house and kayoed those micro chips in the microwave oven rendering it useless.

This Brit couple probably did not unplug from the power source ,and just switched off on the microwave oven .The microwave oven could have been faulty and turned on by itself or some Gremlins and resulted in a huge explosion  .

It is better to unplug the socket from the power source when you are not using the microwave . Better be safe than sorry.

credit and thanks to ;

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=75875&in_page_id=34

Make a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Liked it here?
Why not try sites on the blogroll...

%d bloggers like this: